1. Do I need a reservation? Paid reservations are recommended because space is limited. Please call for any Cancellations or open Tour/Adventure time slots.
2. Where do I park? If visiting with us in Cedar City, use the Parking Shelter located at 75 N 100 E Cedar City, UT 84720. If visiting with us in St. George, use the Dixie Center overflow parking located on 1884 S Convention Center Dr.
Lastly, if we have made arrangements to pick you up in New Harmony, we will meet you at 1400 Old highway 91. Take exit 40, Kolob Canyon exit. We will be located on the west side of the freeway.
3. May I be picked up or dropped off at different locations? Yes. Please call for location and pricing.
4. Are there other packages, adventures, or tours that are not listed online? Yes. We have the ability to offer custom adventures and scenic packages. The awesome thing about Southern Utah is that we can offer almost everything except the ocean. Call us, and let us know what you would like to experience. We will do our very best to make that happen for you!
5. Are pets allowed? Many of our Tour & Chartered locations will allow pets. However, please call for special pricing and instructions.
6. Do all Tours and locations have food & water stores, and Restrooms? No. Please call for further information.
7. Do all Tours and Locations have cell phone service? No.
8. What if my flight or ride is cancelled and/or delayed? Happy Trails Adventure is not responsible for any cancellations or delays. We cannot wait, causing other guests to go behind on schedule. Please contact us ASAP if you feel you may be late for your scheduled Tour/Adventure and we will do our best to reschedule you for another day or time.
9. What should I bring? We highly recommend you check the weather before coming so you can bring appropriate clothing. We always suggest you bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, good shoes, and a camera to document your experience! Tours with water may differ. Please call for any questions.
10. How old do you have to be to participate? Please use your own discretion to determine whether any member of your group is capable of participating. Some Tours/Adventures are not appropriate for children and/or may require children to be carried.